Low-noise turbines and technical solutions for measuring and mitigation of vibrations
Fachkonferenz über technische Lösungen zur Lokalisierung und Minderung von Vibrationen und Lärmemissionen bei Windturbinen.
Noise and vibrations are key issuesfor different reasons. On the one hand, noise emissions prevent the further propagation of wind parks in populated areas, or prevent turbines from running at their full potential. Vibrations, on the other hand, can greatly diminish the lifecycle of components and cause costly downtimesand repair. Seeing them in context allows for deeper insight into their common sources and the interplay of different turbine parts, to understand effects like tonality or amplitude modulation.
The focus will be on:
- Improvements in aeroacoustic noise mitigation and wind load reduction
- Identification and mitigation of structure-borne vibrations and tonality
- Low noise designs for wind turbines on- and offshore
- Research in unsteady aerodynamics and their impact on N&V
- Predictive measurements based on condition monitoring systems
In this IQPC networking event, expert presentations are followed by discussions and interactive sessions, to guarantee an efficient and goal-oriented knowledge exchange.
For further details on this event and how to become involved, please contact:Michael Steimel
Project Manager Wind Energy Events
+49 30 20 91 3 - 435